Sunday, June 7, 2009

Questions

  • What is it about the lives we live that make us who we are?
  • What is perception?
  • How do I see things? --Life? --Beauty? --anything?
  • Do I see things?
  • We care. Why is that?
  • If you don't care, then what is the point?
  • What is my distinction?
  • Do we deny things in the world because we are afraid of what we will discover about ourselves?
  • Do we keep information from ourselves to uphold an idea or to protect an ideal?
  • What conclusion does my evidence allow me to draw?
  • Why is it that I believe what I do?
  • Where is the common ground?
  • What makes us the same?
  • Why do we argue for thigns that we don't know?
  • How can I claim to know the situation, when I will never be in it?
  • How can I pretend to know the world when I have only seen a little corner of it?
  • To what dreams will I give up my life?
  • What sacrifices will I make for the good?
  • What dreams do I have that are only of the moment?
  • Where is the inertia taking me?
  • Where next will I go?
  • How much of what we do can we blame on those in charge, and how much is our personal incentive?
  • Why do we seek to continually blame everybody else for our problems when we are the only logical solution for them?
  • What can I do?
  • Where does "their" part end and mine begin?
  • Is there a line or just grey?
  • Logic and emotion: Which am I more of today?
  • Who can stop another from dreaming when their hearts truly desire it?
  • Why?

2 comments:

MoonyMoMo said...

does this give you a headache at all...?

Heather said...

Just wait until I really get started with my questions... :P